Jul 23, 2011

Weird Week I - Day Without Luck

Wednesday the 20th Of July.
In the morning I jumped on my moped to go to work. Detour in the old city of Amstelveen. Followed it ... mistake. Arrived on a road in the Amsterdamse Bos that I didn't know. Followed it. Arrived in Amsterdam near an area in the Amsterdam Forest I know very well. Blocked ... fucking world cup rowing under 23. The guard over there told me I had to go back to Amstelveen. No way!!!! I took a small road into the forest and finally arrived on a spot I know. After taking a lot of small forest roads where only pedestrians are allowed. Shame!

During lunchbreak I wanted to go to the nearest shopping center. On my way to my moped I had a telephone call. During the telephone call I walked to the moped ... Mistake! After the telephone call I started the moped and drove away ... I only forgot one thing, to take the lock off the back wheel. Stuck!

Again I had to be saved by the moped repair shop. At right this moment I'm waiting for a call of them, Debo Scooters, to tell me I can pick the moped up again.

Some days!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment