Apr 25, 2011

New Album Beastie Boys

Beastie Boys are streaming their new album Hot Sauce Committee Part Two on their site. This album will be released May 3rd.

"Good people, unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control, the “clean” version of our new album, The Hot Sauce Committee pt 2 has leaked. So as a hostile and retaliatory measure with great hubris we are making the full explicit aka filthy dirty nasty version available for streaming on our site. We hope this brings much happiness, hugs, and harmony. Enjoy Kikoos for life!

Thank you,

The Management"

Hot Sauce Committee Part Two by Beastie Boys

3 comments:

  1. I hope they release Part One at some point. It's a great album, but it feels short. I remember reading Mike D say that the perfect record length is about an hour, and I'd have to agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for me I don't care how long an album takes to listen to entirely. As long as it's good I'm happy! But yeah, I hope so too. They're terrific musicians.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If there’s one thing for certain, it’s that the Beasties haven’t lost their touch for good old’ fashioned Hip Hop. No Auto-tune and definitely none of that Electro-trash Pop. This is how it should be done!

    ReplyDelete