Feb 26, 2017

For me this is a must-have: The Cold Bruer

I like coffee. I need my double espresso in the mornings. And sometimes I buy a large caramel macchiato at Starbucks, just because I deserve it. What I also like is very good vanilla ice cream with espresso poured over it, mmmmmmmmm. And in the summer ofcourse ice coffee, but how do you make it? Espresso ... ice cubes. Mwa. Guess what I found the Cold Bruer! The description:

"Technological innovation comes to bear on the first and most import thing of the day: a cup of coffee. The Cold Bruer cold brews coffee over several hours to minimize acidity and bitterness while emphasizing the underlying complexity of each kind of coffee bean. Interlocking glass chambers allows ice water to slowly percolate through the coffee, according to a drip rate you set on an adjustable valve. Best of all, because of its low acidity, cold brew coffee is good for up to two weeks in the fridge!"

A real must-have for $ 80.

via


No comments:

Post a Comment