Feb 10, 2019

Did you try Focus Music? I did

I was born with insomnia. I need an on / off switch for my brain. So I gave Focus Music a try. It isn't music, it's more muzak. It claims to minimize distractions. Sounds good. It uses 'beta rhythms'.

Probably it works for a lot of people, but not for me. I get very nervous, VERY nervous. More to the point of agressive. Am I the only one?
I did a meditation course once and it was terrible. It didn't work for me and I had the feeling that I was disturbing other people. I visualized a total white peaceful space with one hysterial red ball bouncing around ... that was me.

Back to my question Am I the only one? I don't think so. Isn't there a solution for people like me? Meditation for the restless?















Try it:








via

No comments:

Post a Comment