Mar 23, 2011

Guilty Pleasure

Admit it ... you can sing-along with these songs and you're ashamed that you can. (This post even contains a couple of personal memories per song).

follow link to see many more.

Dancing Queen by Abba: ... hoohoo oo oo ... (first dance with boyfriend)


Copacabana by Barry Manilow: ... at the copa ... they fell in love ... (in the nineties whenever someone asked me what kind of music I liked I answered 'I'm more into Barry Manilow now)


Mickey by Tony Basil: ... hey Mickey ... hey Mickey ... (tease my daughter Micky Puck with this song)


Wake Me Up Before You Go Go by Wham: ... Jitterbug ... Jitterbug ...


Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice: .. Ice Ice baby ... Listen!!!!


U Can't Touch This by MC Hammer: tadadadoom tadoom tadoom ... oh oh oh ... oh oh oh ...


I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred: ... I'm too sexy for my shirt ... (leaving a job I had at a press agency, there was a party and male collegues did a strip act on this song)


Barbie Girl by Aqua: ... I like plastic ... it's fantastic ... (still singing it)

No comments:

Post a Comment