Jul 16, 2018

I'm back ...

I hope :)

Busy busy busy. I know, that's not okay. You can make time. Do you want a lame excuse? Too much on my mind. Private and work, too much going on. I told you that's a lame excuse.

And my MacBook Pro all of a sudden disappeared and re-appeared in my daughters room (20 years old, interactive designer). The only laptop I have now is my work laptop, a very small Dell. Easy as hell. I'm a Mac girl (computer only, I'm anti iPhone), I've learned working on a computer on a Mac, by accident. So me and a Dell laptop is quite silly. Can't find anything. But I will teach myself, if only for blogging.

How am I? Thanks for asking, so sweet. Fine, I'm always fine. Or: Life sucks :).
Worked 40hrs+ and a hectic private life. And I'm part now of the TEDxAmsterdam Partner team. As a volunteer, as are all collegues who work for TEDxAmsterdam. So getting busier and busier.

Back to business ... did you see this photo?


Hilarious don't you think? Look at his face!!!!!!

via

No comments:

Post a Comment